ads slot

Posts:

Education costs money; But then so does ignorance.



For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and Genesis Labs Makena Head.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[Designer Circle - Ends - 10/31 
[Season Story - Ends 10/31]  
 

 The Gear:

Hair [Pelle Hair by morgana.direwytch] Afrodite - [Designer's Circle] 
Dress [Glow Designs by sckarlett.fairywren] Steffi Dress - Quarry
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink by 7prodigy] Nross
Jewelry [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen - [Season Story] 
Hoops/Necklace are also from Real Evil - LUX Brooklyn
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Simple Pleasures - Flared [MP Too]  
Mesh Head [Genesis Labs by freezea] Makena 2.0
Body - Maitreya's Lara
Eyes - Poetic Colors - PC Opal Eyes - Morning Glimpse
Poses [La Bos by Steele Sirnah]  LA Bos Ed 10
Pose 2  [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Blair


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff