ads slot

Posts:

Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.

Coming to SaNaRae is the Papus Headwear.  It is available in Dark(Black) or White(shown).  So add this to your headpiece collection!!  

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Annie Mesh Head.  I am also wearing Maitreya's Lara.   Enjoy!!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Crown [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Papus  [SaNaRae]
Jewelry [Mandala by kikunosuke.eel] Pendant(A) Pearl-Rain-Season3(BLACK)

The Bod:

Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Morning Glimpse
Skin  [Zodiaco by Zinniamaldita - MP Only]
Lipstick [Modish by Ele Brandi] Ritta - Lipsticks Dark
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head 1 [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie  4.2 (Will work with Jessica too)
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff