ads slot

Posts:

Three Things Cannot Be Hidden for Long: The Sun, The Moon, and The Truth.

In case you did not already know, Glamistry has 2 new shoe releases.  The ANTHURIUM is a sleek Mary Jane style while the HEATHER platform is a sassy platform sandal!!  Many colors to choose from and the Anthurium is compatible with The Mesh Project as well.  Both shoes are compatible with SLink, Maitreya and Belleza.  Grab them both now!!  

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Annie Mesh Head.  I am also wearing Maitreya's Lara.   Enjoy!!!


Click to Enlarge Photo





Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Heather and Anthurium
Dress [Amerie by amerie.spitteler] Knitsleeve Dress - White Bird - [Season Story] 
Dress [Gizza by Giz Seorn] Natalie - Patent Leather Purple [On9] 
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Maharani
Bag [Cherry by London Dailey] Viola Leather Shopper

The Bod:

Eyes [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Flirtacious  eyes - 5 (Gacha)
Hair [Burley by bella.earstJoe_Sampler
Hair [Blues Hair by Avie ButtonLee Anne [Collabor88] 
Skin 1 [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano] Heather
Skin 2 [Modish by Ele Brandi] Ritta - skt 02 
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP Too]  
Mesh Head 1 [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie  4.2 (Will work with Jessica too)
Pose 1 [Wetcat by wetcat Flux] Falbala
Pose 2, I forgot where it's from.  Sorry.   



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff