ads slot

Posts:

All of Your Bases Belong to US!!

Chapter 4 Opens tomorrow; there, you will find the Boohoo hats from Azoury.  Start your own army, rule the world and look FIERCE!!   

My Sister, [Indigo] passed me a rare necklace.  I put it on and was like OMG I need to wear more Meva!!  So I decided to wear it with my outfit!!  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Lelutka's Lotte and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!



Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Hats [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Boohoo  [Chapter 4]
Necklace [Meva by Mea Carnell]  Bogo Collar RARE - [Gacha Garden] 
Jacket [Fashionably Dead by Toast Bard] Risky Business Jacket - Gray [Collabor88] 

The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]
Skin 1 [Glam Affair by aida.ewing] Mila 16 - Africa (Gacha Item)
Skin 2 [Modish by Ele Brandi] Mochis - 07
Skin 3 [Deetalez by Steffi Villota] Kim - Ebony
Skin 4 [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano] Heather



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff