ads slot

Posts:

Time For a New Year!

My Latest Ensemble is from Coven Spells.  The Baba Yaya includes the headpiece, flower, dress and SLink shoes.  

For this post, I am wearing Catwa's Jessica mesh head and Maitreya Lara.  Enjoy!!  

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
None for this post. 
   
The Gear:

Ensemble  [Coven Spells by lupinia] Baba Yaya
Tattoo  [Prodigy Ink by 7prodigy] Paradise
Hair [!Oleander by kelly.bellman and takagigraves] Halverson
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Maharani

The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Scoria 
Skin [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Doreanna
Eye Makeup [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Shattered Dreams 
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica 4.4
Pose [Vanity Poses by Vanity Mirror] Calm






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff