ads slot

Posts:

Tentacles

We're heading into the last week of Cosmopolitan.  Azoury has Loola available for your SLink, Maitreya, Belleza, and Eve feet.  The Colors are:  Rose, Red, Brown, White and Black.    Don't Miss Out!!
 
For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara and Catwa's Annie Mesh Head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



SHoes  [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Loola - [Cosmopolitan]
Bodysuit [Candydoll by rebeca.dembo] Vixen - Maitreya black [Epiphany]
Tattoo [White Widow by Julie Hastings] Chocolate [Shiny Shabby]
Hair[The Stringer Mausoleum by Helena Stringer] Massive Overgrowth [Hairology]
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Maharani

The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Scoria  
Skin [Modish by ele.brandi] Lana - 12
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Maitreya Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Uh Huh Honey(Corkscrew)[MP Too]  
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie
Pose  [Del May by Del May] Stepping Stones 





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff