ads slot

Posts:

Catwa Gwen 4.6 Animations


For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara and Catwa's Updated Gwen Mesh Head.  Enjoy!!  

Click to Watch Video on Flickr



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

 The Gear:

Jewelry  [Meva by Mea Carnell] Enia - [Collabor88]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Scoria  
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Estee 
Hair [EMO-Tions by Mirja Mills] Imani 
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.6
Pose - Used Pose on Catwa Hud.  





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff