ads slot

Posts:

Pandemonium

Azoury has made some more accessories for us to wear!!  Cause Pandemonium in your Jutro headwear.  It's available in Snow, Onyx and Brown.  Stop by We ♥ Roleplay on 02/04 and grab them!!   

Finish your look with the Awake shoe.  It will be available in Cherry, Ganache, Licorice, and Paper.  Stop by The Chapter 4 because your SLink, Belleza and Maitreya feet will thank you!! 
 
For this Post, I am wearing Slink Physique.  Enjoy!!  

Site:
HANGARS LIQUIDES - TECHNOPUNK DECONSTRUCTIONS in Second Life


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Headwear [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Jutro - [We ♥ Roleplay]
Shoes [Azoury] Awake - [The Chapter 4]
Jumpsuit [titzuki by Titzuki Yuitza(MP)] spacejam jumpsuit [MP]

The Bod: 

Skin  [~zOdiacO~ by Zinniamaldita(MP Only)] February Gift [MP Too]
Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Chic Macabre  [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Casual Hands, Mid Feet
Pose  [Elephante Poses by melissajeanne.flores] Elements #4







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff