ads slot

Posts:

A Gentleman is Simply a Patient Wolf.

Men's Only Monthly has begun.  Azoury has created the Cel Necklace for you to add to your accessories collection.  There's a Female version as well Ladies!!

Catwa has updated the Jackson head to version 4.6.  If you wish to see an itemization of the updates, you can check out  [Catwa's Web Site].

Hoorenbeek is having a sale this weekend, so I dusted off my male version and went shopping.  Lots of goodies and great prices!!  Hope you have time to stop by.  

Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Skin [HQ Skins by irenenesser(MP Store Only)] Enriko - Tan  
Note: This was a blind buy, no demo.  The beard and hairbase are both embedded.  FYI only. 
Necklace [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Cel [Men Only Monthly]
Hair [Sage by tuneuout (MP for now)]Andre - Midnight
Shirt [Hoorenbeek by Ansor Hoorenbeek] Mesh T-Shirt - Round
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Charm - Burnt
Glasses [Sorgo by arscene.dubrovna] Issa 
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink by 7Prodigy] Cyberpunk (Barcode on the neck)
Body,  Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Relaxed Hands
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jackson 4.6
Pose [La Bos by Steele Sirnah] LaTigraMaleModelScene2

 





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff