ads slot

Posts:

Happiness resides not in possessions or gold. Happiness dwells within the soul.

Shakeup has created makeup packs for several of the latest mesh heads.  Here's the Lula Lips and Duo Cream Eyeshadows for the Logo/Omega heads.  Enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!

Click to Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook]  Aoife - Cream  [Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Hair [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic + Aida Ewing] Loli  [Collabor88]
Lips [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Lula Lips[Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Eyeshadow [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Duo Cream Shadow [Skin Fair Sim 2]  
Poses [La Bos by Steele Sirnah] Ultra Poser 03
Tattoo [White Widow by Julie Hastings] Spotlight
Eyes [SUICIDAL UNBORN by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Nova - Group Gift - Fee to join
Mesh Head [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier] EVE'olution-head-Beta 3
Body [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier] Eve Pulpy 8.4




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff