ads slot

Posts:

Modish for Skin Fair 2016 - Post 1

Welcome back to another Skin Fair season!!  I have a whole lot to show you so, I'll dive right in.  Meet Modish's release, Emmy!!   Here she is on the new Jessica 4.7 head from Catwa.  

Catwa's Jessica head has been updated and I will do a video showing the new animations/updates.  First, I must do all of my skin/makeup blogs first.  I ask for your patience. 

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff