ads slot

Posts:

It's Such a Shame Our Friendship Had to End.

Shakeup has created more Makeup packs for the Fiore heads.  Grab them at the Black Fashion Fair!!

Modish has also created new Fiore appliers.  Enjoy!!!!

It's Such a Shame Our Friendship Had to End.
Click To Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:
Skin [Modish by ele.brandi] Valery - D1 
Eyeshadow/Lips [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Shimmer/Nayma [Black Fashion Fair]
Hair [DeLa by Kuranosuke Kamachi] Zoey [Shiny SHabby]  
Tears [LaGyo by gyorgyna.larnia] Matilda Crystal Tears
Mesh Head  [Fiore by Sanya Bilavio] Angeled   
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff