ads slot

Posts:

Tonight, It's Gonna be Scandalous.

Need more shoes for your SLink Pointe feet?  Well Azoury does not dissapoint.   Circus is available in Red, White, Black and Chocolate. Grab them at SaNaRae.   Enjoy!!  

Tonight, It's Gonna be Scandalous.
Click To Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Skin/Lipstick [Modish by ele.brandi] Valery
Dress [Ben's Boutique by snow.martiel] Gorkem
Hair [Doe by Helyanwe Vindaloo]Kyla [Uber]
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Hourglass, Casual Hands, Pointe Feet




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff