ads slot

Posts:

Catwa Alice 4.9

Here is an Emotes video for the Catwa Alice head version 4.9.  Enjoy!!

Photo Only


Catwa Alice 4.9 Emotes





Catwa Basic Head Pricing Explanation(For Reference featuring Sarah):





Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Skin [Your Skin and Your Shape by Monyka Benelli and Monicuzza Babenco] Beatrix 03 
Skin [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing] Livia
Skin  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Dagny [The Makeover Room
Swimsuit [Faboo by grizel.halberstadt] Belize [Swank]
Jewelry [Meva by Mea Carnell] Indrya [Shiny Shabby]
Hair [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic + Aida Ewing] Luminay [Collabor88]
Eyes [SUICIDAL UNBORN by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Yuna 
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Alice 4.9 w Emotes   
Mesh Nails [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident]  Wraith
Lashes - Lashes are a Catwa Gift inside of the store on the desk.  
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Pose - Used pose button on Catwa head hud.
  
 












Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff