ads slot

Posts:

Pink and Sparklies

The Asteri Gown is also available now at Maai.  Enjoy!!!


Site:
Visit this location at Charleston Lace Ballroom in Second Life  

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
[Collabor88 - Ends 7/06]


The Gear:
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Cindy
Gown [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Asteri - Pink
Jewelry [Modern Couture by Donatela Couturier] Lucretia
Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Magali [Collabor88]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]Odyssey Eyes
Hair [Puft Hair by rina.ilyx (MP)] Tempo
Hair Base is gift in[No.Match by viking] mainstore.   
Body,  Hands, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza Freya 
Poses  [La BoS by Steele Sirnah] The Hawk  [Swank]
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff