ads slot

Posts:

Beautiful Lips Speak Words of Kindness.

Click to Enlarge Photo









Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:


The Gear:
Skin [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano] Robin
Lipstick [Shakeup by Carrie Janick] Terry Lips [The Makeover Room (4/1)]
Mesh Mole [DeetaleZ by steffi.villota]
Hair [EMO-tions - Mirja Mills] Mirella
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Lilo  (Own shape worn)
Body  [SLink by Siddean Munro] Physique
Eyes - Ikon
Neckpiece is from Chop Zuey Couture - Former Christmas Gift.
Pose - Included with the Hair. 













Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff