ads slot

Posts:

~PixyStix~ Sprite: Halter Dress

Hello, Everyone!  I've been goofing off, but now it's time to get back to work.  After all, ~PixyStix~ hasn't skipped a beat!!   Today I am presenting the Sprite Halter Dress: Halloween.  It's a Freebie.  Mmmmhmm. No group tag is needed.  So swing by and pick it up ASAP!!





Skins [~PixyStix~Hayden: 09 Darkness.  Obtained via Horrorfest.  Gacha 100L per play  Event is from 10/18 - 11/08
Halter Dress[~PixyStix~]  Sprite - Halloween - Purple.  Tango and Phat Azz appliers worn.
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage - ~Pixystix~ Hayden 09 Darkness Appliers Used.
Phat Azz [L.Inc]  Mesh Bum - ~Pixystix~ Hayden 09 Darkness Appliers used.
Hands and feet [SLink] ~Pixystix~ Hayden 09 Darkness Appliers used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Vanity Hair] Backstage Fatpack  Color: Silver
Necklace [Pure Poison] Jennie Necklace - Black
Shoes [Has BeenBetsy Bow Pumps - Light and Dark Huds Used.  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Metal
Eyeshadow and Eyeliner [Corvus] Dead Eyes - Eyeshadow and  Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyebrows [Glam Affair] Deca Eyebrows - Black


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff