ads slot

Posts:

VHD Mermaid Showstopper Gown

Here's another awesome gown from VHD.  It is the Black Mermaid Showstopper Gown Ensemble.  I had fun taking pics in it too.  It also comes with gloves and shoes as well(not shown).   Enjoy!!




Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan  Onyx Shade
Dress [VHD]  Mermaid Showstopper Gown Ensemble
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Mirage The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Jewelry [Chop Zuey Couture] - Octopussy Choker, Bracelet, and Earrings
Hair [D!vaAna Onyx - Obtained via Oct 2013 Collabor88
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Makeup [Carrie's Lingerie] Fall Fling - Rust
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Oil

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff