ads slot

Posts:

Sunday Stroll

Did everyone  have a good Sunday?  Did you get your Church on?  Did you scream at Tony Romo?  Are you watching the You Tube Awards?

Well, today I visited Fameshed and I purchased some new poses on marketplace.  I ran out into SL world looking for a decent sidewalk with some cool scenery.  So I'm blogging something old, something new and something free. Well, that's alright with me!!




Blouse [Sassy!]  Poet Shirt II Fatpack  Color: Ivory
Skirt [Coquet] Basic Skirt  Obtained Free via Fameshed
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Mirai Style] Riha - Cocoa - Note: Mirai Style is no longer inworld but feel free to browse their Marketplace store.   Riha is vintage.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Metal
Jewelry [Chop Zuey Couture] - Pinwheel Plt Mens Necklace & Earrings.  Men's Giftie.  Note: Most CZ jewelry has resizer scripts. It's perfectly ok to resize it and rock it.
Lipstick [The Skinnery] Raisin Hell - Included with purchase of Jourdan Onyx skin
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Shoes [Laroo] - Allison Pumps - Tan

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff