ads slot

Posts:

VHD Silk Glitters Ensemble

Here is the VHD Silk Glitters Black Diamond Dress Ensemble.  It includes Earrings, Brooch, and Shoes(worn but not shown).  It also includes Tango/Mirage and Brazilia/Phat Azz appliers.





Dress [VHD] - Silk Glitters - Tango and Phat Azz appliers worn.
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Bag [BSD Design Studio] Loveletter Clutch - Monochrome  Note:  Gift item
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Nails Appliers [Flair] Set 180  Obtained via My Attic at The Deck Event.
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands  [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Analog Dog] Trouble Clef - Dark Browns - Scorpio
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Eyeshadow [Flawless Unicorn] - Mermaid Eyeshadow 6 - White  Marketplace Vendor
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff