ads slot

Posts:

VHD Tweed Ensemble

Hello, Everyone!  I'm back with another VHD Ensemble and this time it's in Tweed.  You get the Vest, Capri/Crop trousers, an Emerald and Periwinkle blouse, Mary Janes(not shown) and Jewelry.  Even the Glasses come with the Ensemble.  The ensemble is Tango/Mirage and Phat Azz/Brazilia compatible. Appliers are included. I am wearing the Phat Azz and Tango appliers in this pic.  If you are needing an Outfit for Work or a Business Meeting, then this is a great number for you.  Enjoy!!





Ensemble [VHD] - Tweed Vested Top and Capris - Includes Earrings, Necklace,  Glasses, Mary Jane Pumps (Not Shown), Capris, Vest with Emerald top, Vest with Periwinkle Top(not shown) Phat Azz Appliers, Brazilia Appliers, and Tango/Mirage appliers.
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet  [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Analog DogTopaz - House Wine
Shoes [Ingenue] - Odette Heels - Graphite   Note:  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Steel
Eyeshadow [MONS] - Mons Savage Eyeshadow Extreme - Forest
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff