ads slot

Posts:

Carrie's Lingerie presents: The Savana

I am extremely happy to be featuring The Savana gown from Carrie's Lingerie.  One of the things that I love about Carrie's Gown collections is that they double as lingerie as well.  The Savana comes in 6 stunning colors.   Included are: LTA for bodysuit, gown, or both, Full Makeup, Stockings, Gloves (2 pair), Gown, and Pumps.  




Gown Ensemble [Carrie's Lingerie] - The Savana -Blue    Gown, Bodysuit, and Makeup included. Lolas Tango Appliers worn.
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hair [Analog Dog] Apple Moustache - Dark Browns Pack  - Scorpio
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Earrings [A&A Fashion Shop] Part of the Forever Wilde Set  Purchased at The Dressing Room  
Brooch (worn with gown in the back) [Chop Zuey] - Le Brooch Derriere - Diamond - Gold version
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff