ads slot

Posts:

DirtyMind's Dark Spell Leather Dress

Greetings all!!  This cute little number comes from ::DirtyMind::   I honestly have no idea how I ran across this vendor, but as soon as I set foot into their store I KNEW I had to join their group.  The store has everything from SLink shoes, to accessories, to Tango friendly dresses.  It looks like a real life store.    You can actually see your dress on the rack before you buy it.  I LOVE that.

For the quality, they are reasonably priced.  175L for a well made dress is not bad in my opinion.   I hope that you enjoy my presentation!!   Thanks for viewing  :)  





THE GEAR

Dress [::DirtyMind::]  Dark Spell Leather Dress - Tango Appliers Worn and Included
Shoes [Bax] - Regency - Black  


THE BOD

Hair [Inaya and Likeli] Eleazia- Black
Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes


THE BLING

Jewelry Set [Pure Poison] White Sakura Garden 
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring 

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
Eyeliner [MONS] Eyeliner Print - Red Metal
Lipstick [Kokolores] - Sumptuous Lips - Deep Love
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 132 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff