ads slot

Posts:

Penelope Frost @ Structure Your Skin Project

December's edition of the Structure your Skin Project has started and ~PixyStix~ is there.  3 Skins are available for 99L each.

Meet Penelope Frost.  Tango/Mirage, SLink, Loud Mouth, Baby Bump, Phat Azz and Brazilia appliers (All-in-One Hud) are included. Enjoy!





Skins [~PixyStix~Penelope: 00 Frost.  Available at [SYSP]
Mouth/Lips  [Loud Mouth]  Brandee Closed - Penelope 00 Frost appliers worn.
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Updated  - ~Pixystix~ Penelope 00 Frost Appliers worn
Hands and feet  [SLink] ~Pixystix~Penelope 00 Frost Appliers used. Hands are the Casual version.
Polishes [Flair] Set 143 -  SLink Nails and Feet Polish
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz ~Pixystix~ Penelope 00 Frost Appliers Used.
Hair [Analog Dog] Bayou  Color: Light Reds
Dress [I Am Fashion] Verona Slit Dress - Sky Blue   Tango and Phat Azz appliers worn.
Necklace [Pure Poison] - Verania
Shoes [Cashmere & KeaneStamped Pointed Platform - Nude  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [Shakeup!]  Color: 07  Paris Mesh Eyes
Eyeliner [Corvus] - Cateyes Eyeliner



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff