ads slot

Posts:

!Lilicious @ Silicone

[Silicone] event is back and !Lilicious has 8 lace bodysuits for you to choose from.  Phat Azz, Brazilia, and Tango appliers are included.  The event starts 1/19 and ends on 1/31.  Swing by and pick these up!!







THE GEAR

Bodysuits [!Lilicious]  Lace Bodysuit -  Available at [Silicone
Shoes [ChicZafari] - Patent StilettoMP

THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands and Feet  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Hair [Vanity Hair] Diavolo - Bordeaux
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes

THE BLING

Earrings [Style and Me] Black Sophia Earring  MP
 [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eye Makeup [+Nuuna+YUA  Obtained via [Cosmetic Fair]
Eyeliner [CIA] Cat Eyeliner - Black
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 9


THE INK

Left Thigh/Hip Tattoo [I Am Fashion] - Born to do this Garter Tattoo - Note:  P-Azz Friendly







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff