ads slot

Posts:

Gatherings Designs @ BMBVH2

Be My Busty Valentine Hunt 2 is a Secondlife grid wide hunt that will take place February 1st to the 15th.  Items on this hunt are priced at 1L  If you'd like to read more about it and to see fabulous pics of what's available, you can [HERE].

Gatherings Designs has the Sweetheart Kiss Me Lingerie set available.  Of course, it's Boob and Booty friendly.  Enjoy!!



THE GEAR

Lingerie [Gatherings Designs Sweetheart Kiss Me Lingerie - Red/Black   Boob & Booty applier friendly
Shoes [Baby Monkey]  Leonora Pump - Hud used

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated
Skin [~PixyStix~Winnifred Skin - Butterscotch- 1L Hunt Item  [Blogged Here]
Hands  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Ocean
Hair [Iconic] Vain - Fatpack   Group Gift
Lashes [Mon Cheri] MC Falsies Eyelashes
Mesh Butt [L.Inc] Phat Azz
Mesh Mouth [Loud Mouth] Brandee - Closed

THE BLING

Anklets [Ryca]  - GB-Heart  Gold
Jewelry Set [Pure Poison] - Red Lips Jewelry Set 
[Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

THE COSMETICS

No Extra Makeup Worn.
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 187

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff