ads slot

Posts:

Shamila Exotic Ensemble

Welcome!!  Thanks for viewing.

The Shamila Exotic Ensemble is now available at VHD.  The Ensemble is applier friendly and is available for 499L. Enjoy!!


THE GEAR

Dress [VHD]  Shamila Exotic Ensemble - Tango, Brazilia, and Phat Azz appliers included.  All Jewelry included.  Castanets and Veil is also included.   [MP Discount]

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated
Hair [D!va] Miso - Onyx
Skin [~PixyStix~] Winnifred Skin - Cinnamon- 5L Obtained via Enchanted Rockabilly Hunt until 2/28
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Ocean
Lashes [Mon Cheri] MC Falsies Eyelashes
Mesh Butt [L.Inc] Phat Azz
Teeth [Tuli] Parted Lips 1
Hands and Feet [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.

THE BLING

Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing
[Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

THE COSMETICS

Lip Gloss [WoW] - Teesa - Magenta
Eyeshadow [Blacklace] Vivacious Shadow - Lilac
Eyeliner [MONS] Dazzle Eyeshadow - Barbie
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 195

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff