ads slot

Posts:

The Homework Blog

For almost two weeks, I've mulled over this homework assignment.   Our teacher, Eleya Kenin, assigned us three looks.  An Avant Garde Gown, A Dress she assigned to us, and then something that we wanted to blog. Not wanting to remove my Lolas, or spend a fortune, I sifted through MP trying to find something.  I think I did a pretty good job too.



Avant Garde (From Left):

Gown [Dark Cat] - Letizia - Gray - 5 color pack - LTA included - [MP Too]
Hat/Necklace/Bracelet Set [Violator]  La Vie en Rose - Black  
Earrings [Mandala] - Polly Earring - White
Hair [Illmatic]  Smooth Baby Hairs
Lipstick [Kokolores] Pure Metallic Lips - Silver
Eyeliner [MONS] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Eyeshadow [MONS] - Black Eyeshadow Stunning
Eye Makeup [+Nuuna+Yule - Gray


Dress Assigned to Us (Middle):

Dress [Bliss Couture] - Peony Sculpted Dress - Yellow Note: Not LTA Compatible
Dress Top [Gatherings Designs] Jane Porter Yellow Dress and Tie - Boob Applier Friendly [Blogged]
Jewelry Set [Zuri's Jewels] Opal Shimmer Elite - Gem Color Hud used
Hair [Vanity Hair] Girls on Film 3 - Browns pack
Shoes [L.Warwick] - Ibis Platform Heels - Yellow (Hot Fatpack)
Eyeliner [MONS] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Lipstick [Angel Rock] Pack 3 - M9 Lips


Last Look (Something I wanted to blog):

Jumpsuit [N1co] - Vanity V2 - Black - Boob and Booty Friendly - [MP Too]
Jewelry Set [A&Ana FJ] Forever Wilde Set
Hat [Pure Poison] Giul Lace Haute Couture Hat
Hair [Likeli] Hair Base 4
Gloves [Adam and Eve] - Leather Gloves HUD - SLink Hands add-on
Lipstick [Kokolores] Sumptuous Lips - Shadowed Love
Shoes: [Ducknipple] DN Mesh Mary Wedges with Hud
Eyeshadow [Corvus] Dead Eyes Eyeshadow
Bangles [Ryca] - RiT Gold

Other Items Worn Daily:

The Bod:

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands and Feet  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes

The Bling:

Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

The Cosmetics: 

SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 145

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff