ads slot

Posts:

Val Lingerie Set @ Carrie's

If you still have not purchased lingerie for Valentine's Day, what are you waiting for?  Head over to Carrie's and pick up "Val" in purple!

I'm rocking the ~PixyStix~ group gift again for you!  Winnifred Primrose is up for grabs and has an applier fatpack included.  You know how Pixy does it. She's got appliers for: Loud Mouth, Slinkage, Baby Bump, Phat/Cute Azz, Lolas, Skiing, and now Ghetto Booty.



THE GEAR

Set [Carrie's Lingerie]  Val  - Purple
Shoes [GOS] - Carrie Pumps - Patent -  Obtained via [Fameshed]

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated
Skin [~PixyStix~] Winnifred Skin - Primrose - Group Gift Item
Eyes [Alyce] Sugar Eyes - Mesh - Hud available [MP]
Hair [Truth] Harley -  Variety Pack Hud used
Lashes [Mon Cheri] MC Falsies Eyelashes

THE BLING

Jewelry Set [Pure Poison] - Ra'Naa Onyx Jewelry Set  
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

THE COSMETICS

Teeth [Tuli] Parted Lips 1
Makeup [Carrie's Lingerie] - Sparkle Valentine Pink






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff