ads slot

Posts:

Boobies Planet Round 22

Round 22 for the [Boobies Planet Discount Room] is now open.  All clothes and skins come with appliers.   Items are priced between 40L and 80L

I am showing 6 looks from three fabulous designers.  Look 1 is from B.I.P.  Looks 2 - 4 are from FCDesigns. Looks 5 and 6 are from Busty Boutique.  I'm in a new skin from Skindustrial Bodyworks purchased from this year's Skin Fair.  In all 6 shots I am wearing Tangos, Ghetto Booty, and Slinkage.   Thanks for your patience.  Please enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo



Look One (From Left):

Pants  [B.I.P] - at [The Boobies Planet] -  Glitter Leggings - Aqua 
Shirt [Sweet DistractionsInnocence Blouse Fatpack Appliers included
Shoes [L.Warwick] - Aurora - Pastel Pea (Pastel Fatpack) - Slink Med Feet Required
Hair [EMOtionsCosmic 
Mesh Butt [u Lukie] Ghetto Booty(Updated)
Jewelry [A&Ana F.J] Gotta Work Girl



Looks Two, Three, and Four:

BodySuit [FC Designs] - at [The Boobies Planet] - Smiley(Look 2) Dovie (Look 3) Hot Momma (Look 4)
Hair [EMOtions] Jennifer (Look 2) Fable (Look 3) Carla (Look 4)
Earrings [A&Ana F.J] Miss Selfie  Look 2
Jewelry Set [Ben's Beauty] My First Earring, My First Necklace
Shoes [Violent Seduction] - Skeleton Heels - Slink High Feet Required - Obtained via [Whore Couture Fair]
Mesh Butt [u Lukie] Ghetto Booty(Updated)


Fifth Look:

Dress [Busty BoutiqueGabriel -  at [The Boobies Planet
Shoes [High Rize] - Peep Toe Wedge - Versace -  Slink High Feet Required  
Hair [EMOtions] Starline
Jewelry Set [Ben's Beauty] My First Earring, My First Necklace
Mesh Butt [u Lukie] Ghetto Booty(Updated)


Sixth Look:

Outfit [Busty Boutique] - at [The Boobies Planet] - Habika - Slink Pumps for Med Feet Included
Hair [EMOtions] Starline
Jewelry Set [Ben's Beauty] My First Earring, My First Necklace
Mesh Butt [u Lukie] Ghetto Booty(Updated)

Other Items Worn Daily:


The Bod:

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [Skindustrial Bodyworks] - Chelsea   Obtained via [Skin Fair
Hands and Feet  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.  Feet are Medium or High
Eyes [IKONKaleido Color: Oil
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes

The Bling:

Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing
Bracelets [Ryca] RiT - Gold

The Cosmetics: 

SLink Compatible Mesh Nails [Flair] - Set 200
Eyeliner [MONS] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff