ads slot

Posts:

Femme Fatale Presents : SuperGirl

It's a bird!!??  It's a plane!!??  No darlin, it's Supergirl.     Boob friendly, it comes with everything except the skin and hair.    So, if you need an outfit for an event then here it is!!  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo



THE GEAR

Costume [Femme Fatale by Babbette Adair] SuperGirl w Appliers v2  


THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] - Donine Skin Butterscotch Obtained via [Skin Fair
Brows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] - Natural Brows 1 - Timeless 
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Jaded Eyes Color: Royal
Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] OMG Wind - Indecisive Pack


THE BLING


Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff