ads slot

Posts:

FLG Hunt Item

There is a hunt going on in the FLG store!!  Just find the object called "Boob".  Here's your clue:  I am not just beautiful, I am a diva.  Your prize will be: Minnie which is boob and booty friendly.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo


THE GEAR

Outfit [FLG] Minnie Dirty - Boob and Booty Appliers included. Headband included.  Hunt Item
Shoes [Ingenue] Lydia - Cherry Polka   SLink Med feet REQUIRED.  

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated 
Skin [Style by Kira] - Juliet Tone 4  Obtained via [Skin Fair
Hands and Feet  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.   Feet are Medium.  
Eyes [IKON] Sunrise Eyes Color: Brown Deep
Hair [Ploom] Mina - Indecisive Pack
Lashes [Mon Cheri] MC Falsies Eyelashes
Mesh Butt [u Lukie] Ghetto Booty(Updated)

THE BLING

Bangles [Ryca] - RiT Silver
Choker [Phoebes's Piercings and More] Jessica Collar  - Hud Used
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [MONS] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Lipstick [Style by Kira] - Juliet Tone 4 - #03  Obtained via [Skin Fair
SLink Compatible Mesh Nails [Flair] - Set 94

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff