ads slot

Posts:

Laria 2 @ Carrie's Lingerie

Laria 2 is now available at Carrie's Lingerie.  Of course, I am rocking the Blue shade called Electric.  I've been practicing my pileup skills and I think the photos came out okay.   Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

THE GEAR

Lingerie [Carrie's Lingerie by Carrie Bridger] Laria 2  - Electric - Includes LTA, Gloves, Stockings.  Skirt is detachable.  6 colors available
Shoes [Carrie's Lingerie by Carrie Bridger]  Laria Electric - 6 shades available  (Sold Separately)
Makeup [Carrie's Lingerie by Carrie Bridger] Laria Electric - 6 Shades available (Sold Separately)


THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated 
Skin [Birdy by Nina Helix] - Alex Skin Coco Obtained via [Skin FairTimed event
Eyes [IKON by Ikon Innovia] Sunrise Eyes Color: Brown Deep
Hair [Chemistry Hair by Kimberlee Miles] Harlow  HUD used
Lashes [Mon Cheri by Freya Olivieri] MC Falsies Eyelashes


THE BLING

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Jewelry Set [Zibska by Zib Scaggs] Lucy Jewelry Set - Hud Used

THE COSMETICS


Mesh Nails [Jamman Jewels and Nails by Jamman] - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V6.  Hud Used.  The colors are infinite; you can now create your own colors.   11 nail lengths.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff