ads slot

Posts:

Burlesque @ Carrie's Lingerie

I've had a LOT of fun attending burlesque shows across the grid.  I know you girls constantly have to put together new outfits for your weekly shows.

Consider Burlesque by Carrie's Lingerie.  Included are the Stockings, Garter, Thong, Hairpiece, Lace Gloves, Mesh Corset, Pasties, and detachable skirt.


Click to Enlarge Photo


THE GEAR

Lingerie [Carrie's Lingerie by Carrie Bridger] Burlesque - Purple - All items included
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Mercy Pity Peace Set - Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet, Headpiece and Ring are included
Mask [No. 7 by Shortcake Sugarplum] Net Mask J - From the Netting Mask Fatpack

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated 
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma] - Quiana - Onyx
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma] - Human Ears - Obtained via [Cosmetic Fair]
Eyes [IKON by Ikon Innovia] Sunrise Eyes Color: Brown Deep
Hair [Truth Hair By Truth Hawks]  Lolita -  Kathy in Panel 4.  
Lashes [Mon Cheri by Freya Olivieri] MC Falsies Eyelashes



THE BLING

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing


THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Bella Elephante by MelissaJeanne Flores] - Peacock Midnight Eyeliner.  Obtained via [Cosmetic Fair]  
Lipstick [Adore & Abhor by Sileny Noel ] Shreveport Lips - Purple

Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff