ads slot

Posts:

Hunts and Gifts

For this blog, I decided to channel more of my inner 80's teen years. The Mary Jane Girls and Jody Watley were my style faves then and they have influenced this look.

To help me out, I grabbed !Lilicious's April Group Gift.  ~PixyStix~ is participating in the [Evil Bunny Hunt] and the [TSG Vanity Hunt].  For accessories, I stopped by Chop Zuey to pick up the Group Gifts/Freebies.

Click to Enlarge Photo


THE GEAR


Dress [!Lilicious by Lilly Herberg] Pam's Sequin Dress - Pink   Group Gift
Vest [Lapointe & Bastchild by Paul Lapointe and Bastchild Lotus] S'Wear Women's All Denim Vest. Resize scripts allow vest to fit over Lolas. 
Gloves [S.L.A.D/Rabid Squirrel by Mimirosario] - Lace Gloves HUD - SLAD is being rebranded. Just get the gloves from [MP]
Hair [Illmatic by Kaiden Trill] Myrus - Noir 
Shoes [GOS by Gospel Voom] Charlotte Mary Jane Pumps Obtained via [Fameshed] Wear your GOS group tags to build your credit. Socks are included and operate via Hud/Applier

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] - Donine Butterscotch - Hunt item via [TSG Vanity Hunt]  Note: LTA included all other appliers sold separately.   
Hands  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.
Mesh Eyes [Alyce by Alyce] Sugar Eyes  -  Hud used for color effect
Mesh Butt [u Lukie by Ursula Luckless] Ghetto Booty(Updated)

THE BLING

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring
Bangles and Anklet [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] - RiT Silver Bangles;  GB-STA Platinum Anklet
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey] - Paz Eterna - Earrings are a freebie for all.  Everything else is a Group Gift

THE COSMETICS

SLink Compatible Mesh Nails [Alyce by Alyce] - Leopard

THE INK

Tattoo  [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook]  Devil Wings Leg and Back Tattoo (Back Tatt not shown) - P-Azz Compatible.    Hunt Item Obtained via [Evil Bunny Hunt


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff