ads slot

Posts:

Quoth The Raven - Nevermore!


And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted- nevermore!   From Edgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven' 


Hello, lovelies!!  ~PixyStix~ has a limited skin available and I am proud to present Iridia.  She comes with appliers for:  Baby Bump, Loud Mouth, Most Boob Brands, Most Booty Brands. ALL Slinkage goodies (including Visage), and Wowmeh.  I honestly think that if there's an applier for it, ~PixyStix~ makes it.   25 skins are available in the store and 75 are on MP.  Once they're gone, that's it.

I decided to pair her with !Lilicious's new Wild Bodysuit.  Available in 11 colors, it is also boob and booty friendly.

My trip to the Pose Fair was well worth it.  I picked up Lady Crow from Axix.  It comes with 8 poses and each pose has a crow or 2.  2 crows aren't enough?  Well extra crows were included for you to position as you please.   I had a lot of fun with these and I'm sure you will too!!

In this shot, I am wearing Lolas, Ghetto Booty, SLink hands, and Loud Mouth.  Thanks for reading!!!


Click to Enlarge Photo

THE GEAR

Bodysuit [!Lilicious by Lilly Herberg] Wild Bodysuit - 149L - All Appliers Included
Shoes [GOS by Gospel Voom] Miranda - Swallows Collection - Milk  Obtained via [Collabor88].  Event ends REALLY SOON.  
Stockings [Blacklace by Mariska Simons] Basics Classic - Black.   Phat Azz/GOS appliers used
Corset [League by Nena Janus] Wide Belt Black  (Worn on Jacket Layer)   


THE BOD

Skin [~PixyStix~ by  Pixy Snook] Iridia - Limited skin.   [MP]  200L.  All appliers included.
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma] - Human Ears  (Manually Tinted)   
Hands  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [Icon by Ikon InnoviaIKON Kaleido Eyes - Metal (M)
Hair [Truth by Truth Hawks] Soleil
Mesh Butt [Ghetto Booty by Ursula Luckless] Number 1
Mesh Mouth [Loud Mouth] Brandee - Closed

THE BLING


Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Bracelets [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel - The Bakersfield Mens Bracelets 
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel Samhain - Black


THE COSMETICS

Eyeshadow [Zibska by zib.scaggs] - Dorian - Red
Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version
Eyebrows [Glam Affair by amberly.boccacci] Deco Eyebrows - Black
Eyeliner [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller]  The Afterlife and clumper alpha eye makeup  V1
Lipstick [Nox by anya.mcconach] Witchy Lips - Death - Loud Mouth Applier used
SLink Compatible Nail Polish [Flair by Sasy Scarborough ] - Set 94


THE POSEMAKER

Poses [Axix by Elise Mannequin] - Lady Crow Pack - Includes 8 poses and some crows.  Obtained via [2014 Pose Fair]
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff