ads slot

Posts:

A Dream Within a Dream


I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?    From Edgar Allan Poe's 'A Dream Within a Dream' 


~PixyStix~ has released a new group gift.  She is Iridia Sterling.  She comes with appliers for:  Baby Bump, Loud Mouth, Most Boob Brands, Most Booty Brands. ALL Slinkage goodies (including Visage), and Wowmeh.  The Tatts are embedded and I simply love them.  I am wearing Lolas and Ghetto Booty.

I decided to pair her with !Lilicious's new Sinful Catsuit.  6 colors are up for grabs: Black, Gold, Pink, Silver, Tan and White.   It is also boob and booty friendly.

Since Quoth the Raven was so popular, I decided again to incorporate Mister Poe's works into this Post. Thanks for reading!!!


Click to Enlarge Photo

THE GEAR

Catsuit [!Lilicious by Lilly HerbergSinful Catsuit Black - 235L - All Appliers Included
Shoes [co57 by MzevienoirSolange Sandal Noir - Slink High Feet Required
Glasses [co57 by Mzevienoir Iggy Dot Shades - Clear Lenses
Bracelets [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Belt Bracelet  


THE BOD

Skin [~PixyStix~ by  Pixy Snook] Iridia Sterling -   Group Gift.  Tags up!!
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated
Hands and feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version. Feet are High.
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Lingpc eyes by LL - frozen night
THE BLING


Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel - Spangles Ring, Mystery of the Owls Ring


THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version
SLink Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Slink Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - V6 Hud add on used 


THE POSEMAKER

Poses [Vibe by Journey Lorakeet] - Blissfully Aware (Panels 1 and 3) -  As The Rush Comes 1204 - (Center)
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff