ads slot

Posts:

Like Sales Room 10

Round 10 of Like Sales Room has begun!!  For this week, I am showing 3 looks featuring 4 designers.

I am wearing mesh in looks 1 and 2, so I used Wowmeh insize.  Look 3, I am wearing Wowmeh appliers. Thanks to Elle, I learned how to do that mirror thing on the floor so YaY Me!!  Thanks for stopping by to see me!  ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo




THE GEAR

Look 1:

Top [=Moda= by Eonla] Sheila Cropped Sweater - Pink | [The Thrift Shop]  Gacha Item.  Wowmeh/Lolas Compatible.  
Slacks [Cazimi by Dima PlessisReshmi Silk Pants - Green - Obtained via [Like Sales Room]
Necklace [Maxi Gossamer Accessories by Maxi Gossamer] Lyra  - Worn in all looks.  
Hat [LaGyo by Gyorgyna Larnia]  Pirate queen hat - Aqua - obtained via [Collabor88]
Shoes [Flaws and All by zarreiaharmonybellic  Wild Diva L [Teal]   Obtained via [Like Sales Room]


Look 2:

Dress [Lushish Catz by Kayshla Aristocrat] Anchor - Obtained via [Like Sales Room] 
Hat [Yummy by Polyester Partridge]  Captain's Hat - Navy Rim - obtained via [Collabor88]
Shoes [Flaws and All by zarreiaharmonybellic  Wild Diva L [White]   Obtained via [Like Sales Room]

Look 3:

Dress [I am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail] Cascada Dress -Cheetar with appliers- Obtained via [Like Sales Room] 
Shoes [Flaws and All by zarreiaharmonybellic  Wild Diva L [Red]   Obtained via [Like Sales Room]
Hat  [The Rove by Heny123 Hax] Haute hat  [MP]

THE BOD

Skin/Eyes/Hairbase [VHD by VictoriaJuliette] The Girl Next Door  [MP Too]
Hands and feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.  Feet are High/Mid.
Mesh Body [Wowmeh by Baby Ghosn] Insize |  Worn all 3 looks


THE BLING


Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Bangles and Anklet  [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] - RiT Gold Bangles/ GB Heart Gold
Lipstick [Adore & Abhor BY Sileny Noel] - Shreveport Lips Blood Red
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin


THE COSMETICS


Lashes [Mon Cheri by Freya Olivieri] MC Falsies Eyelashes
Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version
SLink Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Slink Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - V6 Hud add on used  (purchased separately) 


THE POSEMAKER

Poses [Imeka by NatiWilliams] -  Claire Pack  Via [Kustom 9]

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff