ads slot

Posts:

New VHD Releases


Thanks for stopping by everybody!!  I have some new releases to show from VHD.  The first suit/dress is the Edwardian Travel Suit in a nice Navy Pinstripe.  In the Middle is the Short Sleeve Jacket Dress Ensemble.  Finally, there's the Garden Party.  

To assist me with wearing mesh is the Wowmeh Insize (YaY).  Although the Wowmeh has been removed from the Grid(temporarily I hope), I will continue wearing mine to show my support until SLink releases their mesh body anyway.   Thanks for viewing!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Look 1:

Ensemble  [VHD by VictoriaJulietteEdwardian Travel Suit
Hat/Hair [Mina by Mina Nakamura] Monique - Hud Used for Color Effect
Clutch [Pure Poison by Shaleene KeninDiamonds Apple Clutch Silver
Jewelry Set [Bens Beauty by Snow Martiel] My First - worn in all looks  
Shoes [VHD by VictoriaJulietteSlingback Peeptoe SLH - Deep Blue Suede

Look 2:

Ensemble  [VHD by VictoriaJulietteShort Sleeve Jacket Dress Ensemble - SLink Pumps included
Hair [LeLutka by Thora Charron] Penelope - Hud used to change scarf colors  Note: Item from May's Collabor88.  As of the date this blog was written, item is n/a.  I have messaged customer service requesting status of item.   I will update this post if the owner returns my message.  

Look 3:

Ensemble  [VHD by VictoriaJulietteGarden Party - SLink shoes included
Hat [Sweet Thing by Ayashula]  Cupcake Disguise Mini Hat - Obtained Via [ART in HATS] Exclusive Item.  Note: I have taken pics of SOME of the hats at this event and posted to Flickr.  Please stop by and look around.  



The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Mesh Body [Wowmeh by Baby Ghosn] Insize  (For credits only no longer available)  
Hands and Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.   Feet are Med and High
Skin and Mesh Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma] Quiana - Onyx (Ears are the Human version)

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Bangles [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] - RiT Gold Bangles
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

The Cosmetics:

Lashes [Mon Cheri by Freya Olivieri] MC Falsies Eyelashes
Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
SLink Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Slink Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - V6 Hud add on used (purchased separately)

The Posemaker:

Pose 1 [I am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail] - Static Poses 6 Pack - #67
Pose 2 [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Love Set - That's The Way Love Goes (Not Available.  Obtained via April's The Dressing Room Fusion)   
Pose 3 [Label Motion by Anne Dakun]  Neila Set   #6

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff