ads slot

Posts:

Esme Wedding Gown


Maai has recently released a new wedding gown, so I am pleased to share it with you.  The Esme Wedding gown includes The Gown, Veil, and Tango appliers.  If you need appliers for your Wowmeh or Azzes, then they are also available for purchase.

I managed to get into the hair fair and I picked up Tableau Vivant's Darcy Hair from their Dreads Line. I am so happy to see more ethnic hairs in-game.  I'm still waiting on some detailed twists, bantu knots, and some Afro Puffs.  One day I'll search for some.

I visited Fi*Fridays hoping Modern Couture would be there.  They were and I was able to pick up the Nacre Pieces.  55L for Bracelets/Rings and 55L for Necklace/Earrings.   Best 110 I ever spent.

I got a letter, y'all.  I was advised to put my pictures in JPEG format instead of PNG.  Since I was at work and I work the Graveyard shift, I decided to "google it".  Long story short, effective immediately, I will upload my finals in JPEG format.  If it makes things faster for you, then I'm all for it!!  Sign your letters, people..  It feels fake saying "Thanks Anonymous".   But, Thanks Anonymous.

I'm wearing Wowmeh Insize and I hope you enjoy!!  Please feel free to send letters/comments etc.. I will respond.


Click to Enlarge Photo


THE GEAR

Wedding Gown [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Esme
Jewelry [Modern Couture by Donatela Couturier]  Nacre - Obtained via [Fi*Friday]

    THE BOD

    Skin/Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Quiana - Onyx  Ears - Human 
    Mesh Body [Wowmeh by baby ghosn] Insize
    Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
    Hair [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic and Aida EwingDarcy  via [Hair Fair]
    Hands and feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version. Feet are High.


    THE BLING


    Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
    Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel - Spangles Ring, Mystery of the Owls Ring, Cancer Awareness Pin


    THE COSMETICS

    Eyeshadow [cheLLe by Chelle Carousel (Aemeth Lysette)] - Holographic silver (n/a)  
    Eyeliner [Nox by Anya Mcconach] - Nova Liner Pack 2 [White]
    Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
    Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version 
    SLink Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
    Slink Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - V6 Hud add on used 


    THE POSEMAKER


    Pose 1 [PosESioN by dahriel]- Lirio Set:    Lirio 5  and Lirio 8  
    Share on Google Plus

    About Unknown

    What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments:

    Older Stuff