ads slot

Posts:

Come into the Light.


The Trend Fashion Fair has begun and Glow Designs is participating.  This is the first of two blogs that I will do pertaining to the event.  

The Chained Pumps Are available for your SLink  High feet and come in 6 colors.  Vampire, Barbie Girl, Lemon Lime, Orange Juice, Ultraviolet and Red Passion(shown) are the shades, and they are priced at 100L each.  

I visited The Instruments because I wanted to get off the Pose Stand.  It gets old looking at the Green Screen all day.  I only went for Jewelry, but walked away with a !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! dress.  I remembered them from the Art in Hats Festival so I was happy to get another cute item from them.  If you want a Gallery for The Instruments, I'll send you over to [Seraphim's Site].

I am wearing the Silhouette Wowmeh Insize to help with the mesh.  Thanks for viewing.  

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Shoes [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren Chained Pumps - Red Passion via [Trend Fashion Fair Ends 8/12
Dress [!Lyrical B!zarre Templates! by lyricalbizarre]   Sightly - Size M  [The Instruments]  
Hat [No 7 by Shortcake Sugarplum] Blossom hat SILVER  [The Gallery Gift Shop]  

The Bod:

Mesh Body [Wowmeh by baby ghosnSilhouette v1.0 Wowmeh Insize
Hair [Pr!tty Hair by Karla Marama] Yoon via  [Dressing Room Fusion]  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands and High Feet
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma]  Human Version
Skin [Elysium by Aleida Rhode]  Taylor w Freckles - Deep Tan - Wowmeh Applier used. 

The Bling:

Bangle [Ryca by Ryca DoobieGb- Heart - Gold
Necklace  [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Kinbaku Heart - Short - SILVER
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Lipstick [Adore and Abhor by Sileny Noel Shreveport Lips Brightest Red; Discontinued.  
Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem] Black Eyeliner Series 6
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Pose  [PosESion by Dahriel] - Magical Pack 05  via  [Kustom 9]



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff