ads slot

Posts:

Come Sn@tch up some ~PixyStix~ Slinkage!!


Hey there, lovelies!!  For this post, I want to show you some new Slinkage from ~PixyStix~. These are Limited Editions, so once they are gone that's it.  The "In Your Head" Pumps come in Three Colors: Braiiiins, Sugar and Zombie Skull.  They are priced at 50L or 120L for the fatpack.  There will only be 25 of each one available. 

Mili Miklos over on her [Inventory Mess Blog] recommended that we all visit SLink West since they are having My SLink Obsession.  So I ran on over and grabbed some Sn@tch.  One of the things that I love about Sn@tch, is that they give you a whole pack of colors with each purchase.  So if you like the item, and only 1 color is in the budget, you don't have to wrestle over which color to get.  They also have reasonable prices and they include their appliers.  So, I highly recommend them.  

I am wearing my Ghetto Booty and Tangos Delicq in this photo.  I just found out that Wowmeh isn't returning, so I am going to stop wearing it.  Thanks for the love ♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Shoes [PixyStix by Pixy Snook In Your Head - Zombie Skull (L) Sugar(R)
Bodysuit [Sn@tch by Ivey Deschanel Mindy Ribbed Bodysuit via [My SLink Obsession]

The Bod:

Mesh Butt [Ghetto Booty by Ursula Luckless] Number 1
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq
Hair [Analog Dog by Queue Marlowe] Trouble clef -  house wine.  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands and Medium Feet
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Nicole Skin Tone 19 

The Bling:

Anklet [Ryca by Ryca Doobie]  Gb- Heart - Gold 
Earrings  [Ariskea by Diaxm]  Attrape Moi -  Fairy -  via [Big Show]
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring
Watch/Bangle Set [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] Complete Chain - Unisex Billionaire_Smexy - Black  via   [Collabor88]

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
Eyeshadow [Bubble by Moonbubble GothlyElectro Pop Eyeshadow 2 - No Longer Available. Saturday Sale Exclusive Item.  
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Pose  [!bang by Luna Jubilee] - !bang - shoetopia 2



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff