ads slot

Posts:

Leaps and Bounds


Glow Designs is participating in this round of the Cosmopolitan Sale Room.  The  Lux Heels v.1 come in 8 colors and are for your SLink High Feet.  They are priced at 100L each or you can get the fatpack for 700L.  This round runs until 8/17.   Poor Breezy got her dates mixed up.

I decided to pull pieces from my inventory again and pair the shoes with Panik's Whole Bodysuit from The Big Show.  I am wearing my Lolas Tango Delicq and my Ghetto Booty #1 for this presentation.   Thanks for viewing.

Sim Credit(Adult):
Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Shoes [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren Lux Heels v.1 - Sky-  via [Cosmopolitan Sale Room Ends 8/17
Bodysuit [Panik by Maelynda Whole Bodysuit - White via [Big Show]
Glasses  [Ariskea by Diaxm] Ozzy mesh Glasses // keny

The Bod:

Mesh Butt [Ghetto Booty by Ursula Luckless] Number 1
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq
Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] Inge - Candy  -  Gacha item.  Machine is instore.  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands and High Feet
Ears and Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma]  Human Version; Quiana Onyx

The Bling:

Anklet [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] RiT and Gb- Heart - Gold 
Earrings  [Ariskea by Diaxm]  Attrape Moi -  Fairy -  via [Big Show]
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring
Watch/Bangle Set [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] Complete Chain - Unisex Billionaire_Smexy - Black  via   [Collabor88]

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem] Black Eyeliner Series 3
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Pose  [Dream Print by Ashlie Coba] - A Hop Skip and Jump - 5     Freebie Set



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff