ads slot

Posts:

Lush by Coco's Sidewalk Sale


Lush by Coco is having a Sidewalk Sale.  Bomshie is participating and the Mesh Katumu Dress is available for you to pick up.   The dresses are available for 150L each and come in four shades: Marigold, Sea, Lime and Lilac.

To help with Mesh, I am wearing the Slink Physique.  Thanks for your continued support  ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Dress  [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre Katumu - L to R  -  Marigold, Sea, Lime and Lilac  via [Lush by Coco's Sidewalk Sale]  ends 8/10
Shoes [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre]  Fatmatta Heels - L to R -   H20, Sunshine, PanAf, and Trees  -  New Release in Store.  

The Bod:

Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] Samantha  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Body, Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Physique, Casual Hands and High Feet
Skin/Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma]  Quiana - Onyx; Human Version Ears


The Bling:

Bangle and Anklet [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] RiT and Gb- Heart - Gold 
Jewelry Set [Cae by Caelan Hancroft Disco Inferno  [MP Item
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer awareness Pin

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Pose Pack [I am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail] IAF Static Poses 8  Pack  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff