ads slot

Posts:

Pride Event with Bomshie


The Second Annual Pride Event has begun and Bomshie is a participant.  

In the first look, I am wearing the Love Proudly Gay Pride T-Shirt with Shakka Rainbow Jeans. Both are Applier friendly.  In the second look, I'm keeping it fun with the Choco Maroon Laced top (Appliers) and the Anna Marie Palazzo Pants (Mesh).

The Event Ends on 8/3 so if you're interested in any of the items, pick them up. I normally Google/Seraphim and try to find extra info on these events, but I was unsuccessful.  All I have is a SLURL and that PMD is hosting the event.  :(  

I hardly change skins; however, I have skins in my inventory that I should wear since I paid for them. This one is from Orage and they have most appliers available.

In both looks, I am wearing Wowmeh Insize.  I won't go into the long speech on the update that happened while I was on Vacay.   All I'll say is, welcome back and I hope to see you on the Grid soon. Thanks for viewing!!   

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Look 1:

Tee [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre Love Proudly Gay Pride T-Shirt [Pride Event
Jeans [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre Shakka Rainbow Jeans [Pride Event]
Sandals [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre Bom Bon Rainbow Sandal [Pride Event]
Bag [Level 93 (Renegade) by Tylonn]  A-Track Messenger Bag  -  Was unable to find.  Will have to assume it's discontinued since it was created by Renegade.    

Look 2:
Blouse [Bomshie by Bomshie and SnookiemacintyreChoco Maroon Laced [Pride Event]
Pants [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre]  Anna Marie Palazzo Pants (Mesh) [Pride Event
Shoes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer Barefoot Sandal -  Zulaikha Lattice 

The Bod:

Mesh Body [Wowmeh by baby ghosn] Insize(First Look) /  Silhouette Insize(Second Look)
Hair [K-Code by Kara Dresler] K-CODE JESSICA Black  Note: When I went to get the SLURL for this store, I ended up with more hair LOL.    I'll probably wear it on my upcoming Fi*Friday post.   
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands and Flat Feet
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma] Human Ears
Skin [Orage Creations by Elettra Gausman]  Miriam - Coffee

The Bling:

Jewelry Sets [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer   Lyra  (Look 2)
Bangle [Ryca by Ryca DoobieGb- Heart - Gold
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin  The State of Quicksand Rd Men's Necklace (Look 1) 

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Group Pose [Marukin by Valencia Southard] - (1) Game - obsessed with mint  (2) Dolce Vita - Pink Pants   Note: I was unable to find a store for this creator  :(  

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff