ads slot

Posts:

Bomshie Separates


Hello, everyone!!  I took a short break and got some much needed rest..  I felt so good, I decided to put together some more Bomshie Looks for you.  I have no idea what possessed me to tackle more separates.  Perhaps it was my Multi-Vitamins.   Credits might be a little long, so let me get busy.

Bomshie has opened a new Satellite Store.  To celebrate this occasion, some new Jeggings were released.  The Ellena  HW Denim Jeggings are available in Denim, Black(not shown), Brown, Purple and Teal.   They are Azz and Wowmeh Compatible

At the Main Store, there is also a super cute striped mesh cardigan for you to pick up.  The Nesia Striped Cardigan comes in Blue, Brown, Red(Not Shown, it's the Maroon Shade), Purple and Green.

I really had to dig deep to find some Tango Shirts to wear over my Lolas Tango Updated.  I had to shrink these about 15% in order for them to fit under the Cardigan.  Delicq didn't shrink too well for me.

Ok enough of the intro.  I hope you'll find something you like.  Thanks for visiting!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Cardigans [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre The Nesia Striped Cardigan 
Jeggings [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Ellena - via [Silver Lakes
Socks [Cannibelle by Annabelle Couturier]   Plain Ankle Socks FATPACK - also available in color packs (6 colors per pack)  Packs used: Monochrome, Orange/Yellow, Purple and Green - SLink appliers included.  
Hat [Random Matter by Nikohl Hax] Cornelius Bowler - Spiked w/ Bow - HUD Used
Bag/Purse [David Heather by Gianni Broda]  Frang Purse - Mahogany and Teal shown.  Several Colors available.  via [My Attic at the Deck]   ends 9/30

Shirts:
1 [Pearl Fashion by Lindalis1]  Spring - Gift 1 March  - Spring Corset Pack - 25L upstairs in the vendor
2 and 3 [Barely Legal Couture by Adrenalynnrush]  Instigator Daisie - Gold /  Indigo  -  Store-wide sale.  Got these 2 shirts for 30L ea.
4 [Fuck-Lish by Ainadara]  Laila Top Teal - 10L

Shoes:
1 [Illmatic by Kaiden Trill]  Netto Flatform Sandals - Noir - Flat Feet Worn
2 [Reign by Kenadeecole and Illy Miami]  Creepers Cheetah - Flat Feet Worn
3 [Lethal Couture by Piinky Chrome]  Jelly Boots [Black] - Flat Feet Worn - Boots are Clear, it is the socks that make them look purple.   
4 [Boom by Aranel Ah] Ginchiest Creepers (female) tar checker

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Passion
Ears and Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears,  Bushy Brows 21
Hair [Moon by Silent AcousticWhite Images
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] - Teeth [Tattoo Layers] 
Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, Flat Feet
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Nicole Skin Tone 19

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo]  - Lark Set - Pose 6 -  Look 2
Pose [Vibe Poses by Journey Lorakeet   Curveture Pack   - Pose 9 in Look 4.  Pose 5 in Look 3.  Pose 3 Look 1 - via [The Liaison Collaborative]

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff