ads slot

Posts:

Lazy Day


Rock Your Rack has begun and our designers have really turned it up.  Your purchases will go towards a worthy cause: The National Breast Cancer Foundation.   So, come on out and Rock Your Rack with us!!   Or, if you support "Racks", you can contribute directly [here

The first round of Vitrine Fashion House has started and I'm quite excited about it.  The event will take place Bi-Monthly and the items are listed from 99L - 999L.   

I was trying to find a country backdrop to shoot this outfit.  I stumbled across Serenity Falls.  I felt it was perfect, So I decided to snap a picture on this hammock.  I didn't know I was at a Home and Garden shop, so I'll credit accordingly.   (Yes, Yes go ahead and laugh)   

The Gear:

Outfit  [Senso by Pinky Dungaree Pocket Shorts and Top - *HUNT Item* via [Rock Your Rack
Shoes  [Energie Footwear by Allegra Quartz]  Flip Flops F  via [Vitrine Fashion House

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaPerspective Eyes - Darkstar
Hair [LollipopZ by Zeev Dinzeo] Serena-Mixed Pack B
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq 
Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, Flat Feet
Skin [Senso by Pinky]  Honey Skin - Applier Friendly - via [Rock Your Rack

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Pose 2nd Shot [Winsome Twins by Leila Montana]  - Glamour Pack- 05

The Background:

Hammock/Tree [Creative Fantasy Home and Garden by Julia Hathor]  Windblown, but still Strong' Heart Trees  & with couple cuddle  
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff