ads slot

Posts:

So Cool



The Vintage and Cool Fair has begun and I'm here to show Azoury's contribution!!  The Leontime Shoe is available in 4 colors:  Black, Brown, Camel and Red.  They are for SLink Mid and Belleza Feet.  Price is 340L each.  

Want a Gallery?  Of COURSE!!   Head on over to Seraphim's Blogsite

For this post, I am wearing my SLink Physique.   Happy Shopping ♥♥

Photo Taken: Rainy City, Our Dreams

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Jacket [Coco by Cocoro LemonShawl Collar Coat (Bordeaux) - via [Fameshed
Slacks [Coco by Cocoro Lemon] Tailored Pants (Bordeaux)via [Fameshed
Ankle Boots [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan Leontine Shoe - via [Vintage and Cool Fair

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Passion
Hair [Elikatira by Elikapeka Tiramisu] .Odette
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna]  Natural Brows 1 Bold - White
Hands, Feet, Body[SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, Mid Feet, Physique Body
Skin [~Pixystix~ by Pixy Snook] Hera - Drow via [Mystic Realms Fair

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Ring/Necklace [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Most makeup is included on the skin  
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

No Poses Used for this Shot.  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff