ads slot

Posts:

Autumn Stroll



Over at Prism, a new release awaits.  The Jenna outfit is simply perfect for all of your outdoor autumn adventures.  It consists of a Lolas compatible mesh  sweater and a pair of Jeggings. The Boots are included as well(non-slink) to complete the ensemble.  

The ensembles are available for 349L and LTA sold separately 100L.  You can also purchase the Fatpack for 1700L and LTA 500L.  Available in 6 colors: Winter Berry(shown), Heather(shown), Blush, Tea Cozy, Soft Night, and Mountain Peak.  There is also a 7th color available that's on sale.  It's the Autum and the price is 199L/55L LTA.  

For this ensemble, I am wearing just my Lolas Tango Delicq.  I did not try these on my Mirage or Tango Updated.  Thanks for viewing ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Ensemble [Prism Designs by Jezzixa Cazalet] Jenna - Sweater, Jeggings and Boots Included
Bag [Cheerno by Cheerno Destiny] Bag_Brazil Marine_CheerNo

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Deep Brown
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Cinema - Optional Beanie included.  Hud available.  
Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Nicole (Skt19)
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Jewelry Set [RealEvil Industries by Crashnoww] LUX Q Set
Ring [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Eyeshadow [#Adored by Constance Daehlie] Haunt eyeshadow - peacock 
Lipstick [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller Overly Transparent Lip Gloss - Neptune
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] - Teeth [Tattoo Layers] - 05
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail  Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Aushka and CO by Aida Oxygen] Lara Pack Pose [MP




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff