ads slot

Posts:

Glow Designs @ Own Nature


The Own Nature event is ongoing and I have some super cute Mesh Sweater Dresses to show you.  The Emily Wool Dress is available in Standard SL sizes as well as Fit Mesh.  The Dress is available in 10 colors and is priced at a discount during this event.  



Seraphim Galleries Anyone?
Own Nature ends 11/29 no gallery for this event at this time.  

For this presentation, I am wearing my Slink Physique.   Enjoy!!  ♥♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Sweater Dress [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren] Wool Dress - Aqua, Black, Peach and Red - [Own Nature
Shoes [Reign by Kenadeecole and Illy Miami] Monroe Boots - Cognac, Black [Uber

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Hair [LCKY by Olli Braveheart] Janine - Hud used
Hands, Feet, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Quiana - Bare - Onyx Shade 

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Ring/Necklace [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it. 
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Marukin by Valencia Southard Peony -  Marukin is under construction right now.  They'll be back I'm sure ♥♥




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff